Browse by Topic
- What's all the fuss about?
- What are fender bolts?
- What are you doing about it?
- What is the risk to me?
- Is it dangerous to ride my VanMoof without the plastic bolts?
- Electrified S Specifications
- Where is the Electrified S manufactured?
- What is the difference between the different Electrified S models?
- What is the power booster button?
- How does the anti-theft tracking work?
- What do I get if I buy a SmartBike?
- How do I connect the SmartBike with the smartphone app on my phone?
- Is there a difference between the different SmartBike models?
- Can you track me everywhere I go?
- If someone steals my bike, can they download the app and then use the bike normally?
- What's new in the VanMoof app?
- What are the minimum system requirements for the app?
- How do I register my new VanMoof Smartbike or Electrified S?
- Can someone else use the Electrified S or SmartBike with a different phone?
- Do I need to use the VanMoof app to use the SmartBike or Electrified S?
- How exactly does the Peace of Mind guarantee work if my bike is stolen?
- What happens with the Peace of Mind guarantee when the 2 years is finished?
- Why is there a cost of $98/Euro when my bike is returned or replaced?
- How will you stop people from lying about their bike being stolen?
- The peace of mind guarantee seems to good to be true. Is it?
- Why should I buy a VanMoof?
- What is your story?
- What are your dreams?
- Where are you located?
- Who is your team?
- Which VanMoof do I have?
- Where can I make a test ride?
- Where can I buy my next VanMoof?
- VanMoof brand store opening hours
- How can I get in touch?
- What material is my VANMOOF frame made of?
- What should I do to maintain the good looks of my VANMOOF frame?
- Where can I find the framenumber?
- Can my VANMOOF frame rust?
- Is my white Standard Three-speed series VANMOOF also anodized?
- What is the wheel size of my Vanmoof?
- What is the tire size of my Vanmoof?
- What's the perfect tire pressure?
- Which tires do I have on my VANMOOF?
- My new Vanmoof has got pretty wide tires, isn't that slow?
- What sort of brakes does my Vanmoof have?
- A coaster brake, will this be enough in busy traffic?
- Discbrakes on an urban bike, maybe a bit overkill?
- What can I do to keep my discbrakes working well?
- What's the best handlebar option for my VANMOOF?
- How high should I set my handlebar, and how?
- Upright or head-first geometry, what's the difference?
- The T looks Tiny, will I fit on one?
- What is the function of the remote control?
- How far will my M3 Electrified be able to bring me?
- So, how does my M3 Electrified work?
- Is there extra maintenance I should do on my M3 Electrified?
- Where do I login to track my Electrified?
- My VanMoof is not equipped with a lock, why is that?
- Which available lock is the most secure?
- I lost both the keys to my built-in lock what to do?
- Can I mount a bambooman or sexy waitress on my VanMoof?
- Will my integrated light work with the front carrier?
- What countries do you ship to?
- Can I pickup my VanMoof at your brand store?
- How can I track my order?
- Are returns free?
- Where do I send my return to?
- What payment methods does VanMoof accept?
- Is it safe to purchase online from VanMoof?
- What do i do if I want to buy a VanMoof, but don't have a credit card or any of the other payment options?
- What is the warranty on my VanMoof?
- Is my warranty valid worldwide?
- What can I do if my VanMoof gets damaged during shipping?
- What should I do if there's a defect on my VanMoof within the warranty period?
- How long does it take for my exchange or refund to be processed?
Get in touch with our customer service, find and answer or tell us what you think. We're always here to help.More information
Need help servicing your own bike? Here's a collection of all our manuals, so you can fix it yourself!Get manuals
If you've trouble finding the answer to a question, please send us a email. We will get back to you as soon as possible.More information
Browse by topic
Get the answer you are looking for by browsing through all our frequently asked questions .More information