This video will show you how to pack the VanMoof S3 & X3 using the original box. You’ll also find step by step instruction below the video.
1.Secure your bike
- Lift the front fork and place it in the front wheel stand.
- Attach the yellow strap to the front fork and the front wheel stand.
2.Protect your bike
- Cover the bike with the original protective packaging, cover the seat stays, chain stays, seat tube, bottom tube, and top tube.
- Secure them in place using the reusable cable ties. This is protects the bike from damage during transport.
3. Attach the front wheel to the frame
- Attach the front wheel to the non drive side of the frame with the reusable cable ties.
- Make sure to fasten the ties tightly to protect the bike from damage during transport.
- Place the hub protector onto the front wheel axle.
4. Pack your toolbox
- Pack the following:
- Reflector accessories
- Charger and toolbox
Then insert the toolbox into the front wheel stand.
5. Put your bike in the box
- Place the rear wheel into the rear wheelstand. Cover the handlebars with the handlebar wedge.
- Slide the bike into the box.
- Fold the two end tabs, then close the door.
- Remove the back of the adhesive strip then seal the box.
- Stick the shipping label onto the box.
Your bike is now ready to be returned.
For more help, please contact customer support.