The video below will show you how to replace the front light of the S3. You’ll also find step by step instructions below the video.
What you’ll need
- Flat head screwdriver
- 2.5mm safety Allen key or a safety torx 10
VM11-062 Front light cover
VM11-049 Bolt m5x8
VM11-067 Front light
Replacing your front light
- Lightly place the screwdriver between the bottom of the plastic light cover and the bike frame.
- Loosen the bolt underneath the light with a few turns using a safety torx 10, but don’t take it out completely.
- Pull out the light, but don’t pull on the wires.
- Push down on the clip to disconnect the cable.
- Now, connect your new light by following the above steps backwards.